Description of the sifter:
- The product in the inlet of the sieve comes leveled on all the width material is evenly distributed across the screens by means of a static distributor adjustable from the exterior
- The robust casing is constructed in 3 mm mild steel with lateral reinforcement
- It is mounted on 8 “soft” springs ensuring all dynamic vibration is transferred to the sieving action
- The screens, constructed in stainless steel, are tensionate by means of indipendent and adjustable springs and attached to two intermediate supports optimizing screen tension
- The screens are easy to change from the back of the machine - The mechanical action of the sifter is made by two vibrating motors, positioned below the body of the sieve giving easy access to the counterbalances.